Welcome to the new format of the Habeas Humor Podcast, visual and live for patrons (everyone else can watch/listen the next day). To become a patron, go to patreon.com/habehumor.
This episode comes out on Juneteenth, so we gotta talk about that. It just became an official legal holiday in Pennsylvania, BTW.
Slavery is gone, but good old shady American capitalist practices endure. The latest in predatory lending is Chase's new arbitration agreement for bank account and credit card customers. They want you to waive your right to bring a class action lawsuit, but you can opt out so do!!!
- Watch the video of this show on Youtube, and please subscribe to our channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWCoht3IS54MvbdZHSGeEvg
- Learn about becoming a Habeas Humor patron at www.patreon.com/habehumor
- Make a one-time contribution to Habeas Humor at paypal.me/habehumor
- Check out our Sub Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/habhumor/
- Subscribe to Habeas Humor on iTunes: https://itun.es/us/sms5hb.c
- Subscribe on Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/habeas-humor
- Email the show: HabeHumor@gmail.com
- Twitter: @habeashumor
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/habeashumor/
Please note that this podcast is for entertainment only and does not constitute legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship.
All Rights Reserved
The Credit Shifu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Wjl4f7DOU
Loan Shark: https://youtu.be/oP6abil5JX8
Articles and References: